This year, Amazon Prime days are on July 15th & 16th, but special deals have already started to pop up for Prime members! To make sure you get the most out of this once-a-year event, I am sharing my shopping tips early! There’s a few ways you can prep for Prime Day (say that three times fast!) so lets get started!
- Create your shopping list early by saving your items to Favorites so that you can quickly click & buy!
- Turn ON your “Watch A Deal” notifications for items you want to snag right away!
*You can do this by opening your Amazon app, opening the Menu tab on the top left, tap “Today’s Deals” & then select the “Upcoming” tab! Find the deal you want to shop & tap “Watch this Deal” to be notified when it begins!*
- Focus on big brand name items & electronics when looking through deals! These are the items you can save the most on! (i.e. Yeti, Cusinart, Ring Video Doorbell, Echo Dot, etc.)
How Will I Be Shopping??
– Stocking up on every day items such as hair and beauty products!
– Looking for larger ticket items I have been eyeing, like the Ring Doorbell, Kitchenaide, and brand name items!
-Christmas Shopping! It’s never too early to start stashing gifts away in your guest room closet! Look for those bigger brand names you want to gift and snag them during the deal!
-I’ll be checking in on the app every few hours to see what new deals pop up that I may have missed! It’s always fun to grab that something extra super cheap! Treat yourself!
-On July 10th, there will be a Prime Members only concert streaming that will feature Taylor Swift & lots more! This is exclusive to members so take advantage of the free access!
Throughout the week I will be sharing specifics on what I am picking up, so check out my Instagram Stories to see more! Be sure to let me know what deal you grab!
Happy Shopping! XO, Kara