Let’s talk park essentials! Packing for a Disney Vacay? I always keep these items in mind when I’m getting my backpack ready to go! Do you take a cross-body/small purse? Or are you like me & typically sport a backpack? It all depends on what YOU need for the day! I could never fit all my items into a purse (especially when you’re outfit changing for the ‘gram!) Here are all of my Disney must-haves!
- Camelback Water Bottle (Perfect to toss in your backpack because they’re leak proof!)
- Battery Back-Up Charger & Phone Charger
- Rain Jacket & Umbrella
- Snacks ( Fruit snacks & crackers are usually my go-to!)
- Hand Sanitizer
- Wallet/ID Case (whatever weighs less/takes up less space!)
- Camera (gotta get those profesh shots for the ‘gram, right?!)
- Starbucks Koozie
- Extra Hair Ties (there’s nothing worse than breaking your only one!)
- Makeup (just 2-3 small products for light touch ups!)
What are your park essentials?!