Yay! It’s my 25th Birthday! To keep it fun this holiday week, I thought I would share 25 things about me you might not know! Let’s do this!
- I was born & raised in Baltimore, Maryland!
- I have at least 2 iced coffee’s a day!
- Ariel from The Little Mermaid is my favorite Disney character!
- I have my Bachelor’s Degree in Costume Design & Production
- My best friend Emily takes most of my blog pictures!
- I have an obsession with buying coffee mugs & cups!
- I drive a White Jeep Renegade!
- My favorite color is PINK! (duh!)
- I have 1 Brother who is 8 years older than me!
- I love black olives!
- Stuffed crust pizza is my go-to from Pizza Hut! (they deliver to our new house! yesss!)
- When I interned at Disney World, I was based on the Entertainment Cast at Animal Kingdom!
- My favorite t.v show is “I Love Lucy!”
- I love old movies & I collect them! Anything with Bette Davis is my fav movie actress!
- My Mom and I are obsessed with Cher… we know every word to every one of her songs!
- I love country music!
- I LOVE to shop for presents & pride myself on being an amazing gift-giver!
- I am attending The Pink Retreat in Palm Beach next year with all my Lilly Pulitzer ladies & I cannot wait!
- I’ve swam with dolphins 5 times, and 1 time with Sea Lions!
- Red Velvet cake is my favorite!
- I’ve always been into Theatre & have seen over 10 shows in New York on Broadway!
- Fall & Winter are my favorite seasons! I love the snow!
- I eat pineapple for breakfast every single morning!
- I’ve been on 6 cruises; they’re hands down the best vacations to take!
- Every year as a little girl, my Momma had Christmas themed Birthday cakes made for me because I’ve always loved the holidays so much!
I can’t believe I’m turning 25! Every year I get excited for my birthday, no matter how old I am! My Mom has always made mine and my brothers birthdays a HUGE deal! Parties, presents, décor, you name it & she does it! She is always looking for an excuse to have a dinner party! I think that’s one of my favorite things I’ve learned from my Momma… every day, week & year gives us some reason to celebrate! I hope you have the happiest of Thanksgiving’s celebrating those who matter most to you!
Merry Everything & Happy Always!