Today I’m sharing a few of my all-time favorite every day essentials! I carry a HUGE bag to work 5 days a week, so when the weekend comes, I like to have a little clutch stocked with what I need to just grab and go! Whether I’m going out with friends or spending the day running errands, these items are easy and practical for just about anything!
- Kate Spade Georgie Clutch: This bag is so lightweight and has the cutest striped liner on the inside! I’ve had this bag for over 2 years now and I cannot tell you how much I use it! It holds the perfect amount without being too big or bulky. While this particular bag is not available via Kate Spade any longer (I would definitely look for it on resale sites if you want this specific design) I am linking a different print that is exactly the same in size that you can order directly from Kate Spade! click here to order
- Lavender Mermaid Scales iPhone Cover by Casetify: This might be favorite item on the list! I got this case for my phone a little over 3 months ago and I absolutely LOVE it! The mermaid scale print is so pretty as it fades from lavender to blue! I purchased the “classic grip case” as opposed to the regular snap on because it comes with a rubber grip along the edges! You can pick clear, or colored rubber for your case, which is a fun customization feature to pair with the pattern you picked out! You can shop this phone case and LOTS of other designs here exclusively at Casetify! (I added my own rose gold pop socket, so this will not be included with your purchase, but you could easily snag one on Amazon!)
- Kate Spade “Like A Book” Mini Notebook Set: I know everyone just uses their “Notes” app on their smartphone these days, but I’m a little old school when it comes to making my shopping lists! I love to use this little notebook to keep track of what I need from Target or things I need to do around the house! It’s small and light so I can throw it in my clutch and always have my to-do list with me wherever I go! You can shop this little set here or be on the lookout for them at Tj Maxx, as I always see them popping up there! 🙂
- Lexy Sunglasses : I have had these aviators from Lilly Pulitzer for over a year now and they are definitely my favorite! They still fit like I just bought them, and they literally go with any look; casual or dressy! Grab a pair right here!
- SuperStay Matte Ink Lip Color : This lipstick by Maybelline is my new favorite because it literally does not come off! I can apply this first thing in the morning, and it looks the same when I take my makeup off at night! Seriously if you need a lip product that will stay all day, grab this one for a really great price! I promise you will not be disappointed! I use the color “Lover” which you can grab from Ulta or even Target!
- Stacy Wallet: This wallet from Kate Spade is the perfect solution to keeping your bag lightweight! The card slots are tight and nothing will fall out, I promise! This wallet holds a lot more than you think and still has slots for cash on the inside, as well as a zipper pouch on the back! LOTS of designs are available, but I’ll link my recent new favorite right here!
- Rose Gold Stack-able Bracelets: These are the PERFECT accessory for any outfit! I wear these (and lots more colors) almost every single day! These little beauties are made by artisans in Nepal from glass beads in every color and pattern you can possibly imagine! (and they’re only $12 each!) Check them out by Lily and Laura & shop the Rose Gold Collection!
As always, thanks for stopping by!