This room has been in the making for what feels like forever, but it’s finally done! Yay! Our front door opens right into this room, so I wanted it to feel light, airy & welcoming! It has a huge bay window that lets loads of natural light in all day long, which really makes the room feel big & bright! I tend to have one piece that inspires me, which I design the entire room around; for our formal living room this large canvas areal view of the beach was my inspiration! (You’ll find it hanging above the sofa!) From there I shopped mint greens, whites, and pops of yellow that really made the beachy vibe pop!
Ya’ll already know I am the gallery wall queen! This is my second one I’ve designed in my home & I have to say… I’m getting pretty good at it! Aside from the vaca photos, this dockside canvas is a family heirloom, and the prints I carefully selected from Etsy artists! (I swear I can get lost scrolling through Etsy art for hours!) All of my frames are finds from Home Goods; my fav place to shop for wall art!
You can shop everything via the LIKEtoKNOW.it app or by using the list below!
- Petherton White Wicker Serving Cart
- Juvale Fake Fruit Lemons – 10 Piece Artificial Fruit
- Plastic Swirl Straws in Pink & Green
- Striped Paper Straws
Furniture & Accessory Decor:
- Convenience Concepts Omega Square 36-Inch Coffee Table, White
- Convenience Concepts Omega End Table, White
- Velvet Welted Flaired Arm Sofa
- Geometric Embroidered Throw Pillow Aqua
- Miulee Velvet Throw Pillow in Mustard Yellow
- Lattice Ceramic Large Lamp Base Cream
- Home Dynamix Nicole Miller Casey Silla Area Rug
- Variegated Stripe Square Planter
- Palm Leaf Square Planter in Green/Pink
- Natural Rattan Cane Serving Tray
Gallery Wall Prints:
Thanks for stopping by!! XO, Kara