Are YOU ready for take-off?! I’m telling all on what I never leave home without! Whether I’m setting sail for a full week on the high seas or jetting off for the weekend, these items are always in my suitcase! If you’re prepping for an upcoming vacation or you travel tons for work, you don’t want to miss out on these pretty & practical travel essentials that are both TSA and Kara approved! 🙂
- Rockland Carry-On Suitcase in Mint/Pink: This hard-shell suitcase is a new purchase for me and so far I am in love with it! The top half is light pink and the bottom is Mint with a light gray handle & rose gold extenders when the handle is pulled for rolling! The wheels rotate all the way around which was a must for me! The inside is lined with a light pink fabric that has tiny white polka dots! The suitcase has 2 zipper sections inside which I love to use for separating my shoes from my clean clothes! If you’re in the market for a new carry-on, look no further! I mean seriously, how cute is this! While you can shop this suitcase from Target & Amazon, I am linking it through Sears because they are selling it for HALF the price! Go grab it!
- Fleece Travel Blanket: If you need to make room in your carry-on for anything, this is it! Whether I’m staying with a friend or at a 5 Star hotel, I never leave home without my own blanket! This fleece throw is so cozy and conveniently folds into a pillow that is perfect for a car or plane ride! The one I am currently using is a former gift with purchase from Lilly Pulitzer, but this link will take your right to the same exact one from Vera Bradley! I own both brands, and the quality & price at VB is unbeatable!
- Neutral Crossbody Bag: Who has room to pack more than one purse? Not me! I already have more outfits than necessary overflowing from my suitcase as it is! 😊Personally I splurged on a super cute, quality crossbody purse that will match any outfit, day or night! Blush is always my neutral color of choice, so my Kate Spade bag is my go-to! Kate Spade bags tend to be wider and keep their shape, which is amazing because you can fit so much in them! The leather bow bag that I use is from last years line, so I have linked a look-a-like, the “Hayes Street Arla” style, that I think you will love, as well as a more budget-friendly version!
- Leak Proof Travel Toiletry Set: This is by far one of the best investments I have ever made! This set comes with 4 leak-proof sealed bottles that are TSA size! I have saved so much money not having to buy the overpriced travel sized shampoo and body washes anymore! I simply take my full size bottles and fill these up for my trip; no extra cost! Most of the products I use everyday are not sold in travel sizes, so this was the perfect solution! This set also comes with 2 macaroon shaped pill boxes, that I use both for trips & on the daily! Between the convenience and money saved, these are well worth the buy!
- Getaway Packable Tote Bag: This tote by Lilly Pulitzer is designed specifically to fold down flat for easy packing! I love to take mine with me for 2 reasons! It makes an awesome beach bag if you’re going somewhere tropical; it’s also the perfect bag to take if you plan on buying lots of goodies to bring home that might not fit in your suitcase! You can pop this bag out, stuff it with your new purchases, and bring it on the plane as your “carry-on” or “personal item” depending on the airline! I like this bag best because while other totes and reusable bags will easily fit into your suitcase, this one zips completely closed which is a MUST for me when traveling!
What items do you never leave home without?! As an avid traveler, I would LOVE to hear some of your go-to products that are always in your suitcase! Let me know! 🙂