Today I’m talking all about staple pieces for the chilly months ahead! In the Northeast, its all about finding pieces that work great both by themselves & with an extra layer added on for those cooler nights! I’ve seen SO many bloggers posting super cute outfits, with super big price tags! I love to splurge and treat myself once in awhile, don’t get me wrong! When I can find pieces that are both affordable & practical though, why spend the extra cash!? Here are some of my favorite new purchases for the months ahead that I think you need to check out ASAP! Don’t wait, lots of them are on sale right NOW!
- Peplum Tee by B.P: This over-sized flowy top will be your new favorite! It is the softest top I have ever owned, and could not be more comfortable! With a slightly slouchy fit, it is perfect to pair with a chunky cardigan & jeans or leggings! The peplum at the bottom is so cute & flattering! The description does say to size down, however I sized up for a more loose fit which I prefer for pairing with a cardigan! I purchased the Pink Zephyr color, but I am definitely going back for! Especially now that its on sale for only $9.90! I personally purchased a Large!
- Floral Embroidered Cold-Shoulder Top: Let me start by saying that I am not typically one to shop at Kohls, especially not in the Juniors department! However, this cold-shoulder top is so pretty & such a great price! The floral print & lace detail down the front makes it easy to dress up or down! I also look forward to wearing it into the colder months with a chunky scarf! This top comes in many different color options! I personally purchased the Brandy Wine color combo & so far am loving the lightweight, long-sleeved fit! This top is also on sale right now for $24.99! I purchased a Large, for a looser fitting look!
- Relaxed Plush-Knit Tunic Tee for Women: Hands down the coziest top for Fall & Winter! I love the thinner sweater material & versatility of this top! I picked up the Light Pink color last week & loved dressing it up for work! It is a tunic cut which is great, as I love a little extra length for wearing with leggings! I also plan to pair this top with a vest & scarf for a more casual look as the months get colder! This top is available in an array of colors; it fits tighter in the arms and looser in the body, I personally purchased a Medium!
- Women’s Long Plaid Chunky Scarf: Tyler bought me this gem & I am in love with it! It is not as big & wide as some of the other scarves I typically find in stores, which I really like! The colors are SO different than any other scarf I own, and yet it still matches so many pieces! This is the perfect solution to staying warm without all the extra bulk of a blanket scarf & it doesn’t hurt that its available to you at such an affordable price! Pick this pretty up for only $8.99!
- Ruffle-Sleeve Slub-Knit Top: Okay, lets talk office wear. The simple top with a ruffle sleeve detail is the perfect piece to pair with a dress pant, or tuck into a skirt! The light cotton material is great, because the ruffle is not bulky at all! So if you need to toss a sweater on, no problem! I love this top with virtually any bottom paired with it! I’ve worn it with jeans, dress pants, & even shorts! (for my southern girls!) This yet another piece that comes in a variety of colors with a great price tag! I purchased the Winter Wine color, in a Size Small, as it does run a bit bigger than my other tops from Old Navy!
What great deals have you found for Fall & Winter?! Share your pieces with me!