I am SO excited to welcome you to “Kara’s Cup Of Tea!” This blog has been a dream of mine for a long time & I am thrilled to finally be able to share it with you! I have 4 true loves in my life: Shopping, Ice Cream, Traveling & the color Pink! If any or all of those things interest you, consider this blog your one-stop-shop from here on out! Now that we’re going to be seeing a lot of each other, lets get acquainted!
Here are 5 Fun Facts about me:
- I just recently started a brand new job! After spending the last year as an Associate Manager for Lilly Pulitzer, I decided it was time to make a career move! I now work in Marketing for a mortgage company! All through college I always said I would NEVER want a desk job…. but now I absolutely love it!
- In 2012, I had a full-time internship at Walt Disney World in Orlando, FL! I worked for 8 months on the Entertainment Cast, & was even lucky enough to ride in the parades a few times! (Be on the lookout for a post on the Disney College Program soon!)
- I worked my way through college as a Wedding Stylist/Dress Specialist for David’s Bridal! This put a whole new reality check on watching “Say Yes To the Dress!” While this job was anything but easy, I learned SO much & have a new found appreciation for all wedding professionals! (I still love the T.V show anyways 🙂
- I LOVE to sew! I majored in Fashion & Costume Design at Towson University (MD), where I learned how to fit actors and models for productions & found a love for learning to sew! While I am still a pretty “simple sewer”, I love to make throw pillows, home items and even skirts for myself!
- I am a firm believer in experiences being a much better investment than anything you can buy! I have an insanely long bucket list of places I want to visit, so I try to plan at least 3-4 trips a year! Some are short getaways and some are a week or longer! Either way, I’ll always keep you posted on where I’m heading next & what you should add to your must-see list!
You can check back for a new update from me at least once a week, which could range from my current favorite products, to sales I’m shopping, all the way to travel tips & recommendations!
To keep up with me daily, be sure to follow me on Instagram! @karascupoftea
Talk Soon! XO Kara
Congrats on your blog!! I’m working hard to get mine up and running and can totally appreciate how excited you must be! Looking forward to reading your posts 🙂
Thanks so much, Amy! Be sure to let me know when you have yours up so I can check it out! 🙂
So happy you launched your blog. It’s a ton of work and you do it VERY well~xo