Dear Diary, this new Lizzie McGuire makeup collection is what dreams are made of! I’m showing you everything I ordered up close & in detail so you can shop the limited edition line while it’s still available! Lizzie might be an outfit repeater, but her makeup line is “Dee-Lish!”
What you need to know!
- All of the plumping lip glosses smell & taste like bubblegum! So yummy! ( some are sold out, so pop your email in the product listing to get a restock notification!)
- Get the Glitterly Obsessed body glitter! I got the “Sing to me Paolo” translucent color that’s FULL of sparkles! The pink one, “Get a Grip!” is gorg too, you can’t go wrong!
- The eyeshadow palette has the most fun color names, and despite the wild color, I really do think several shades and sparkles will be great for everyday use!
- BOTH blush options have a sparkle to them, which I absolutely LOVE. It almost feels like a little added highlight, especially in the “Dee-lish!” color I got,
- All the packaging is to die for & will immediately transport you back to 2001! Don’t pass it up, just get a lip gloss, anything! You owe to your 12-year-old self!
The photos in the post were editing with Kara’s Cup of Presets for Lightroom Mobile! Visit the Preset shop here & edit your photos like a pro, too!