- Biolage Styling Smoothing Shine Milk: I have actually been using this spray for a little while now & it is by far one of my favorite products for my hair! Right after showering I towel dry my hair, and spray this on pretty sparingly! A little goes a long way! It makes my hair silky smooth & the hairbrush goes right through it! You will feel a difference in the texture of your hair all day long! I have pretty long hair so it also works as a great detangler! I typically find that applying this spray 3-4 times per week gives me the best results!
- Dolly Bow Makeup Headband: Omg this is the cutest little makeup accessory I have ever picked up! I had been looking for an easy solution to keep all those baby hairs back while I apply my foundation in the mornings & this is the perfect solution! This terry cloth headband features a bow on the top & comes in pink or blue with white polka dots! It totally gives me all those vintage 1950’s housewife vibes!
- Eco Tools Makeup Brushes: If you have been keeping up with my beauty product picks, you know that I have a brush set from Tarte! However, I have to say, I like my Eco tools brushes just as much, if not MORE! The quality is so great for the price! I have the highlighter, blush (my fav), eyeshadow & all over powder brushes! They apply so smoothly and don’t smear or take your foundation off like a lot of cheaper, synthetic bushes do! I honestly use them WAY more than I use my more expensive set! Ulta carries the entire collection so I’ll link the whole set for you, but you can buy them individually!
- Maybelline FaceStudio Master Chrome Metallic Highlighter: I just purchased this highlighter for the first time last week & I really like it! I am an avid Anastasia Beverly Hills highlighter girl for sure, but this is a great, much more affordable option! I picked up the “Molten Peach” shade & it compliments so well with a rosy cheek! I sweep just a touch above my blush and it really makes it pop! This is the first time I have tried a color tinted highlighter & I will definitely be experimenting more with them!
- CoverGirl Outlast All-Day Stay Fabulous Foundation: This foundation is by far my all-time favorite! I have extremely sensitive skin so finding the right liquid foundation that won’t make my skin oily or break out has always been tough! This product ( combined with the Matte Finishing Powder I talked about in my June beauty post) is the perfect combination & lasts all day long! It feels so light on your skin, the coverage is great, and it never gets that tacky feeling that so many other foundations do! I highly recommend you give this one a shot, I know you’ll love it as much as I do! For reference, I use shade 850 “Creamy Beige.”
Let me know what you check out!